Wednesday, January 23, 2008

The thirteenth one

Weather: overcast and breezy
Listening to: Blondie

Refreshed. That's how I feel. Four days staring at the ocean, forbidden from looking at my notebook or thinking about my story. And I sat down this morning and it flowed out nice and easy. I reckon there's only about 15 000 words left in it. I reckon I might be finished in about a week, in other words EXACTLY ON TIME.

But we'll see. Will duly report back if (a) I have a blogworthy crisis or (b) I finish the book.

FW

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad the dreaded 13th one was all about flowing nice and easy.

what is going on with the historical fiction one? don't you have that floating around?

ah blondie. i think i sat in the corner many a bat/bar mitzvah dance wishing i were dancing to blondie.

Anonymous said...

(b)?

hope it's (b) today. congratulations. now go out and do whatever gamer types do.